Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

I know, I'm a few days late, but: Happy New Year 2015, everyone! ♥ ♥ 


Spending New Year's Eve 2014 / 2015 on Viking Line's cruiseferry "Viking Grace" somewhere on the Baltic Sea between Turku / Finland and Stockholm / Sweden turned out to be the perfect choice: Lots of food, stunning landscapes, live music... As expected, our New Year's Eve cruise was indeed wild and fancy! ;o) 


More about our New Year's Eve cruise to come soon, but here is at least an audiovisual impression of the live music played on "Viking Grace": Alice Cooper's "Poison", reinterpreted by the Swedish rock cover band BULLDOG...


Furthermore, I already put my first New Year's resolution into action: My food blog, simply entitled "Sound Kitchen - The Kitchen".

After developing a growing interest in food, nutrition, cooking and baking over the past few years, I had plans to also write about this interest of mine for about a year - but, unfortunately, nothing in that direction really worked out in 2014, so for 2015 I decided to take matters into my own hands... ;o)

And already during the year 2014, I got rid of some online and technical clutter / time wasters such as facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and my Apple iPod... It feels very liberating! 


I guess the re-organisation of our walk-in closet is the next thing on the to-do list... And maybe another trip to IKEA... ;o)

Until the next blogpost... 


No comments: